Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Financial Advisory in Operational and Corporate Finance, Company Valuation , Project Evaluation
Sep. 2020Financial Consultant since 2012 in the following areas: • Business Plan
• Business and Project Valuation
• Financial Analysis • Financial Advisor Projects: • Advice an economic group with more than 20 financial scenarios to model a football training ground from an international franchise: FCB Escola.
• Helped a hospitality business to prepare a bid proposal requested by a mining company which included the costing of food, hospitality and cleaning services.
• Made a 5-year Business Plan for a fuel distribution company with more than 200 member stations. I presented results to the shareholders.
• Made a financial plan to a company consolidating 3 gas stations that served to obtain a bank loan for USD 3 million.
• Presented financial feasibility analysis to real estate company of construction projects in Juan Dolio, Altos de Chavón and Samaná.
• Perform asset valuation analysis, internet data cost analysis and company merger analysis for a telecommunications company
Grupo DiescoFinancial Manager
Jul. 2010 - Apr. 2012Santo DomingoResponsibilities: Supervised the accounting and treasury departments and reported to administration monthly financial results from 5 manufacturing companies. Responsible for the annual budget and its monthly control. Projected cash flow of the companies to help the administration with decision making. Acomplishments • I helped create a culture of presentation of financial results and budget to facilitate decision-making.
• I contributed with the presentation of multiple cash flow scenarios,
Grupo RocokiFinancial Manager
Dec. 2005 - Jan. 2009Santo Domingo - Bavaro Dominican RepublicResponsibilities: Controlled and reported to administration the construction budget of 4 real estate projects that included Hotel, Golf Course and residences. Responsible in the 1st year of the project for treasury planning and with weekly and monthly cash flows and communication with suppliers and sellers. I served as contact for the staff of the local and foreign bank (European Investment Bank) informing them of the budget developments and to coordinate the monthly disbursement process. Acomplishments: • Created reports to help report budget development and new projected expenses to get faster disbursement of monthly funds.
• Create sales projection models that made it possible to efficiently evaluate the return on investment while preparing the financial information required by banks.
• I established good relations with the international representatives of the European Investment Bank and Technical Advisers of Scotiabank which allowed for a quicker process of disbursement and review of the budget.
KPMG República DominicanaAdvisory
Apr. 2021 - Dec. 2021Dominican Republic
ARS YUNENFinance and Administration Manager
Dec. 2017 - Sep. 2020Santo Domingo, Dominican RepublicResponsibilities: Responsible for the Annual Financial Plan, monthly budget reporting and presentation, cost control and leading the Accounting, General Services and Filing departments. Manage relations with commercial banks and brokers. Advisor to other departments. Acomplishments:
• Modified the Accounting System to incorporate monthly budget reports to ensure expense control and to be used by other managers.
• Introduced the 5-year Business Plan and the practice of making new monthly and quarterly projections to assist in results planning and decision-making.
• Created sales commission payment schemes. • Increased the number of investment brokers to diversify funds.
• Created a model to project insurance reserves and manage risks.
G&K ServicesManufacturing Finance Manager
Jul. 2015 - Dec. 2017Dominican RepublicResponsibilities: Report to the Finance, Supply Chain and Operations Director at the Corporate Office in the United States and cooperate with the General Manager in the Dominican Republic to ensure that financial goals are met. Responsible for the yearly budget, monthly accounting, inventory audits. Acomplishments:
• I put into operation a process for the approval of invoices against receipt of materials, the practice of presenting to the general manager the results of the monthly budget.
• Identified with the control process put in place USD800,000 in bills collected irregularly by the suppliers.
• Helped to obtain insurance tax exemptions through compliance and follow up with government agencies.
• Made business interruption financial model for insurance agency.
OrangeTIS Capex Controller
Feb. 2009 - Jul. 2010Santo DomingoResponsibilities: Responsible for the control of a 500-million-dollar capital investment budget (CAPEX) and leading the annual budget planning process that include 25 cost centers. Report monthly financial results to the Vice President of Engineering, the Vice President of Finance and work closely with the parent company in France. Participate in cost-cutting programs and institutional projects.
. Acomplishments: • I introduced the investment valuation of technology projects.
• Participated as a member of investment committee which included approval stages.
• Create the financial model to assess the feasibility of the 3G network.
Feb. 1999 - Dec. 2005Santo DomingoResponsibilities: Responsible for the Business Division financial analysis and reports of Land Lines, Cellular, Data and Internet services.
Evaluate investments, new services, and set prices for the Marketing and Sales departments.
Responsible for the annual budget of the Business Division and present results to the Administration. Acomplishments:
• Created investment analysis models that increased the speed with which customers were responded.
• Train staff for financial analyst positions.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work