Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
360factors, Inc.Strategic Board Advisor
Aug. 2023RemoteHelp executive leadership team and sales team gain new insights and use market knowledge to solve business problems. Work collaboratively with 360factors team members to explore new concepts, potential new partnerships, expand relationships, and continue to contribute to the overall growth of the company.
360factors, Inc.Vice President of Partnerships and Channels
Jun. 2022 - Aug. 2023Denver, Colorado, United StatesExecutive team member building strategy, infrastructure, and execution to drive accelerated growth through partnerships and channels.
Kairos Digital Commerce ConsultingPresident
Aug. 2023Denver, Colorado, United States · RemoteAlmost four years ago Connie Davis, founder of Kairos Digital Commerce Consulting, introduced me to an idea she had to create community empowerment through technology and a new approach to financial services for the bank challenged population. As an advisor/ambassador I supported Connie's efforts to create a consulting firm to be at the Nexus of change. I am now honored to partner with Connie to deliver a restorative marketplace of technological innovations and consulting services to create communities committed to creating safe and supportive environments for all people, especially those who have experienced trauma. Kairos Digital Commerce Consulting is not just another consulting firm focused on solving strategic business issues. We are change management consultants who specialize in conscious business. We are focused on The Bank Challenged and Financial inclusion from a DEI centered and Trauma Informed Perspective. We assist organizations in elevating their technology solutions, optimizing their data-driven strategy, informing them of new revenue streams, and upgrading an organization's mindset from a DEI centered lens. We bridge the gap between social and financial services through heart-centered technology.
TBA Services Company, Inc., a Subsidiary of the Texas Bankers AssociationPresident
Dec. 2020 - Dec. 2021Austin, Texas, United StatesPassionate about transforming community banking by aligning innovative providers with banks to bring technology and other services to hometowns and businesses across the country to keep community banks at the heart of our economy.
• Aligned company objectives with enterprise mission, increasing revenue, profit and business growth by collaboratively developing integrated strategies.
• Surpassed expectations by achieving unprecedented growth in first year of operation by effectively building first to market solutions and using innovative partnerships to achieve results.
• Developed and implemented new strategies and policies to achieve long-term business objectives, providing company with strong and sustainable organizational leadership and board of directors.
• Managed P&L and shouldered corporate fiscal responsibility; resulting in profitability improvement.
• Conducted research on emerging trends within industry and capitalized on finds to develop new products, services, and strategies.
• Spearheaded cross-functional initiatives across departments, implemented team plan, clarified roles and introduced new processes to boost quality across departments to achieve business goals and bottom-line profits.
• Led recruitment and development of Associate Members, partners and strategic alliances to increase membership and drive revenue.
• Directed technological improvements, reducing business bottlenecks.
• Executed third-party contract negotiations to obtain favorable pricing and scheduling parameters.
Star Tech Federal Credit UnionChairman Of The Board Of Directors
Feb. 2011 - Feb. 2017Denver, Colorado, United StatesServed as Chairman of the Board and other officer positions prior to that.
The Hidden Forest Homeowners AssociationChairman of the Board of Directors
Jan. 2014 - Feb. 2015Larkspur, ColoradoServed as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the HOA and Chairman of the Design Review Committee. Between 2008 and 2014 held various officer positions. As of 2021 still hold Chairman of the Design Review Committee volunteer role.
EFT Source, Inc.Vice President - Western Region Sales
Aug. 2007 - Jan. 2011
Q2 Software, Inc.Channel Operations Manager
Apr. 2014 - Dec. 2020RemoteMy responsibilities at Q2 included leading the strategic direction and execution of overall relationships relationship with national and state banking/credit union and payments associations, industry analysts and consultants. Engaged fintechs and other potential partners in the areas of digital payments, digital banking, cybersecurity, fraud, analytics, data and innovative technology solutions. I have a passion for supporting community financial institutions and volunteered as chairman of the board for two organizations. Also served as a voting member of a state banking association board of directors and various committees.
Q2 Software, Inc.Strategic Business Partner Manager
Apr. 2014 - Dec. 2020No new position as of March 2017; just updated my profile with a title change that took place and the responsibilities I had in the Strategic Partner Manager role.
• Led strategic direction and execution of overall relationships with Analysts, Consultants and National, Regional, and State Banking Associations.
• Engaged fintechs and other potential partnerships in the areas of digital payments, digital banking, cybersecurity, fraud, analytics, data, and innovative technology approaches.
• Provided thought-leadership internally and externally through public speaking engagements in the areas of digital transformation in banking and payments and strategic succession planning outside of the c-suite.
• Successfully negotiated initial contracts and multiple cycles of contract renewals.
• Built engagement model for maximizing contract deliverables.
• Executed industry advocacy.
• Spearheaded business operations by consistently seeking methods to improve profitability through cost containment and revenue generation.
• Chaired monthly and quarterly meetings with executive leadership to identify opportunities for improvement, establish milestones and tailor products to individual markets.
• Reduced or eliminated different types of financial discrepancies by improving documentation and reporting accuracy for budget and operational controls.
• Recognized areas needing improvement and implemented company-wide platform, enhancing productivity and partner engagement.
Deluxe CorporationSales/Account Executive
Dec. 2012 - Apr. 2014Skills: Account Management · Channel Management · Business Development · Leadership Development
Jan. 2011 - Dec. 2012Charged with new business development for the western region to increase sales of non-traditional solution suite. Consulted with clients to create strategy and execute tactics to meet/exceed the needs of today's customer, improve efficiencies in an ever changing market place and maneuver through an increasingly regulated industry.