Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
HujamboEngineering Leader, Co-Founder
Jul. 2017San Francisco Bay AreaCo-founded a cloud-based voice technology startup to make voice commerce easy and low-cost to adopt. Identified the potential of emerging voice computing technologies such as Alexa, Google Home, Siri, understood the opportunities and, conceptualized a platform from the ground up to enable commerce on voice platforms. The platform was Zaik.ai, a SaaS-based voice commerce platform with a subscription-based pricing model. • Led the team to build proof-of-concept to test the business and technology strategy. Using the proof-of-concept, secured beta customers across two industry verticals – Restaurants and Equities trading.
• Built the organization around a LEAN startup model. Identified and onboarded engineers through campus recruitment.
• Based on the Agile development model, created a product backlog essential for a minimum viable product (MVP). The MVP consisted of an open-source e-commerce engine with RESTful microservices and custom API to handle voice commerce transactions.
• Utilized leading cloud technologies to host the e-commerce engine, and serverless architecture for voice integration.
• Provide technical and pre-sales consulting services to FinTech startups and consulting companies
Indigo TechnologiesProject Leader
Jul. 1995 - Sep. 1998Designed, developed & implemented first Internet based trading system in APAC. Designed and developed screen based Online Trading Product. Led a team to implement the trading system for Madras Stock Exchange.
GravyStackHead - Technology, Architecture and Delivery
Jan. 2022 - Sep. 2022RemoteGravyStack helps parents raise kids and teens with the skill, mindset, and resources to build financial freedom. The platform teaches kids to save, spend, share, and manage their money wisely. • Responsible for the architecture and technology delivery of the Banking API.
• Coordinated with Product Owners to understand the product function, translated that to tangible architecture for the development team, led the technical teams to develop the low-level design, and conducted reviews of work products of product owners and technology staff.
• Proposed architecture roadmap based on priorities.
• Led the team to build AWS based API layer that used cloud-based serverless architecture.
• Led cross-functional teams to deliver multiple on-time beta releases.
Opus Consulting SolutionsChief Technology Officer
Jan. 2017 - Jun. 2017San Francisco Bay AreaIn this role, led the development, go-to-market strategy, and delivery of Opus’s capabilities across the Remittance, Compliance, and Technology service lines. Directed leading remittance organizations in the areas of AML compliance strategy and transformation, human-centered design, omnichannel, AI/ML, digital commerce, advanced analytics, IoT, and business model innovation.
Opus Consulting SolutionsService Line Leader – Compliance & Remittance
Jan. 2015 - Dec. 2016San Francisco Bay AreaI coordinated technical research, development, and implementation initiatives while managing the $20 million Remittance Industry Service Line. • Established and implemented the technology framework for the cloud-based AML Compliance software product Opus ComPaaS. ComPaaS was a compliance Platform As A Service hosted on cloud environments such as AWS. • Prepared and conducted a workshop to define the AML Compliance architecture roadmap.
• Managed budgets to finance new initiatives and capability development in new technologies.
• Developed and supported proposals, presentations, RFP/RFI processes, and other deliverables to secure new technology development and implementation initiatives.
• Prepared and conducted a workshop for implementing the Agent Compliance framework and won a multi-year contract for the build, implementation, and support.
Opus Consulting SolutionsChief Architect
Nov. 2011 - Dec. 2014San Francisco Bay AreaLead Architect and Team Manager for building their next-generation digital technology. This involved building their Web, Mobile, and API Gateways from ground-up. On-boarded a talented team of Architects, Program and Project managers, Developers, and Quality Specialists. • Led 60+ highly skilled engineers to deliver on time and won customer appreciation. • Agile execution of project across multiple stacks – Front-end, Middleware, and Backend Integration
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and align project management and software product development strategies to the defined needs of internal and external customers.
• Also provided Professional Services and Consulting for Digital Transformation
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work