Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi)Strategy & Planning Unit Head
Jan. 2023On-siteLead the development of comprehensive and annual marketing plans, through the supervision, identification, and management of relevant media resources. Support all marketing and communication sector and departments in their activities, ensuring positive performance and that their objectives are achieved.
• Oversee the development of brand-related strategies in alignment with key objectives, vision and other identified key priorities.
• Manage the development of data analytics platforms that contribute to data collection and monitoring marketing and communication activities and initiatives performance.
• Lead the development of assessment metrics to measure desired levels of success for different groups and audiences.
Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi)Campaigns Lead
Jun. 2021 - Feb. 2023On-siteCreate and implement annual marketing strategy and campaign plans to achieve targeted goals. Establish marketing campaigns that included web, social media, and display advertising to meet KPIs (awareness, conversion, etc.). Plan and develop marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis. Work on strategy implementation for marketing the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, locally and internationally. Lead and manage international marketing campaigns, implementing from ideation to execution in several different languages. Prepare and deliver 360-degree post-campaign reporting on the performance of digital and offline campaigns
• Served as a campaign lead for the marketing department’s tourism sector for MICE, Europe, and Russia
• Periodically reviewed plans of DCT’s offices in Europe and Russia
• Validated and reviewed other department’s agency proposals and projects on a case-by-case basis
• Managed relationships with external and internal stakeholders
Sky News ArabiaMarketing Manager
Jul. 2019 - Jun. 2021During this tenure, I was asked to formulate and implement annual marketing strategy and campaign plans to achieve targeted goals. Major Responsibilities
Establishing digital marketing campaigns, developing marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis, steering and overseeing marketing campaigns, arranging and delivering report on the performance of digital and offline marketing campaigns, administering all partnerships barters and events, developing event strategy and benchmark.
• Generated and executed SEO plans that improved website traffic by 20%.
• Rebranded whole channel that increased 4% of the overall audience for the social media.
• Increased website active users by 24% on monthly basis through effective marketing campaigns.
Sky News ArabiaMarketing Officer
Oct. 2015 - Jul. 2019Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesDuring this tenure, I was asked to plan and execute campaigns in compliance with allocated timeframes and budgets. Major Responsibilities
Organising marketing events, conducting market research to identify new business opportunities, coordinating and administering external communications projects with external PR agency, creating and implementing internal communications plans and methodologies, supporting marketing, events, PR, and digital department managers on day-to-day marketing activities, collaborating with team members to prepare effective budgets and monitoring expenses, coordinating with stakeholders and vendors to achieve organisation success. Key Deliverables
• Planned, developed, and implemented events and partnership strategy to increase audience in UAE.
• Created internal website that enhanced user experience overall.
• Initiated SEO project to increase business productivity.
Class Act Events & PromotionsOperations Executive
Jan. 2011 - Sep. 2015In this job, Class Act Events & Promotions asked me to supervise and control client accounts all over the UAE.
Serving as an event manager for various noteworthy events, administering recruitment process, assisting in delivering trainings to customer service teams and supervisors, overseeing day-to-day operations activities. Key Deliverables
• Secured three clients on yearly basis to increase business growth.
• Received best customer service award in 2013.
• Delivered trainings to various team on client's communications to increase customer satisfaction.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work