Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
YQS GroupsBusiness Head
Mar. 2018India-Promote, develop, and manage opportunities to market the Company for Inspection , Testing & Auditing services.
-Identify client and potential manufacturers needs for quality inspection & testing.
- Direct and control the Company’s operations and to give strategic guidance and direction to achieves its mission and objectives.
-Represent the Company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the quality needs.
-Oversee the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts of the Company and ensure their approval by the Board.
-Overseeing end to end quality needs for the global apparel and footwear business.
-Providing supervision and training to teammates including scheduling, coaching, performance management, and performance appraisals
CTC GroupeCountry Manager- India,Bangladesh
Feb. 2011 - Jan. 2018Noida Area, India-Spearheading the entire operations and sales for India with a team . -Responsible for ensuring andImproving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability for 2 businesses – Testing & Inspection
-Other responsibility involve Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Procurement, Administration in the region
Intertek India Private LimitedDeputy Sales Manager
Mar. 2008 - Jan. 2011Gurgaon, India• Developed the textile business testing, Audit, Inspection for European, US and retail buyers, hard goods market like utensil, gift item, lamps and artificial jewellery market
• Developed and interfaced with clients, exporters & buyers and organized seminars and exhibitions to promote services provided by the company
• Provided value to our clients by combining international reach with local expertise and offering detailed knowledge of local legislation, culture and market conditions on a global scale
• Gathered feedback from existing customers about services and technical aspects and provided solution to improve testing through technical team
• Designed discount policy and company proposals to help benchmark the limit available for suppliers/ buyers
• Monitored payment outstanding collections from the clients against approved credit limits to collect payments within due dates • Developed the Moradabad market for hard line products; started getting samples for local testing.
Bureau Veritas Consumer ProductsAssistant Marketing Manager
Jan. 2005 - Feb. 2008Noida Area, India• Handled business analysis, sales forecasting and developed market penetration strategies for testing & inspection business
• Interacted/ met with export houses as well as buying houses to present about company profile and services • Provided progress reports and made presentations to senior management on a monthly basis
• Monitored competitor’s activities and formulated strategies to be on top of the game
• Conducted customer survey yearly to understand the reputation of the company in the market and developed plans to address shortcomings