Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Tata Power Trading Company LimitedHead- Renewables & New Business
Sep. 2021NoidaTATA Power Trading Company Limited
Tata Power-DDLAsst. General Manager - Power Purchase and Power Management
Jul. 2015 - Sep. 2021Delhi• Managing reliable power while optimizing the Power purchase cost for the distribution company by
effectively managing Power purchase Agreement's and contracts of 2500 MW.
• Managing all statutory audits and compliances and ensuring timely submission of the Power
purchase related information for the purpose of truing-up and ARR submission.
• Project Manager for digitization activities like automation of power procurement activities like
demand, supply and price forecasting.
• In 2020, successfully got robotic process automation (RPA) done for the bill verification and payment
• Rolling out of RPA, led to standardization of the MIS reporting activities and alignment with ERP for the
purpose of all statutory audits.
• In 2021, provided hand holding support to Ladakh Power Department L-PDD for establishment of their
Power purchase strategies and Regulatory Cell.
• Additionally, provided support to the business development team for the ongoing and new Project
management consultancy works in Distribution utilities of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
and Uttar Pradesh.
Tata Power-DDLManager Business Development
Jun. 2013 - Jun. 2015Delhi Area, India• Identification of new business opportunities in national and international utilities.
• Feasibility analysis of tender documents for bidding nationally and internationally.
• Project manager for the ongoing and new Project management consultancy works in Distribution utilities of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh.
Tata Power-DDLAM- Regulatory
Oct. 2010 - May. 2013Regulatory & Corporate Commercial • Ensuring TPDDL’s compliance to all applicable regulations.
• Policy Advocacy with Electricity Regulators/Authorities and Government Departments for commercial and regulatory matters.
• Tracking of regulatory developments in various states and analyzing opportunities for policy advocacy.
• Following up with the Regulatory Commission for early disposal of petitions related to commercial issues, tariff and power purchase.
Delhi Electricity Regulatory CommissionDy. Director (T&D)
Jan. 2010 - Nov. 2010• Preparing and monitoring performance standards for the purpose of Capital Expenditure Evaluation
and prudence check of Distribution Utilities in Delhi as per regulations.
• Drafted the capital investment, net metering guidelines.
• Was involved in the prudence checking activities related to power purchase and tariff order drafting
activities for the next financial year.
Torrent PowerAssistant Manager (Transmission)
Jun. 2007 - Jan. 2010• Managing 33kV and 132kV green/brown field Power Transmission Projects from concept to
commissioning including Statutory Clearances by leveraging Project Management techniques for
time and cost control.
• Analysis of long term Demand/Supply Scenario to ensure 100% availability of the transmission
network. Conducted study for elimination of redundant 66 kV network within the system.
• Headed the projects for upgrading the tail end transmission line and substation from Sabarmati to
Ghandinagar from 66 kV to 132 kV. It also included laying of 132 kV cable.
Regal Beloit CorporationGET
Jan. 2004 - Aug. 2005Incoming material quality control for its Fractional KiloWatt motors division in Faridabad, India Formerly this company was known as GE motors India limited • Quality failure analysis & solving quality related issues through Six Sigma tools & methodologies
• Vendor Development through production part approval process (PPAP). Interfacing with various
departments as Designing, Marketing, Purchase and Production
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work