Brainwave ScienceMarket Research Analyst
Jun. 2015Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India• Managing the research and creation of written content on companies, (including creating company details, descriptions, and profiles) based on secondary research
• Developed and presented monthly data to assist sales teams with revenue creation project
• Perform market research and analysis of the company’s markets, competition, and products.
• Support sales teams with strong insights and pertinent research on big events, key audiences, latest digital trends and usage behavior.
• Develop ad effectiveness case studies supporting major properties and products at Brainwave Science. Analyze, create, and deliver data-driven insights to demonstrate the power of the Company’s iCognative Technology to agency partners.
• Produce and present market research on top digital trends that position Brainwave Science as a thought leader in the industry. Leverage all available data sources, including internal, primary, and syndicated, to build compelling data-driven narratives and strategic angles that address specific client questions and business needs and make actionable recommendations based on findings.
• Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Generated leads, initiated cold calls to prospective customers, followed up, performed pre-sales activities and closed transactions.