Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
Sales & BizDev
AmazonManager II Operations- Project Lead (Missing Packages)
Apr. 2021Cleveland, Ohio, United States• Collaborate with stakeholders such Senior Regional Mangers, Station Managers Delivery Service Partners, and Drivers to process packages worth $ 7M on daily basis and achieve delivery rate of 99.92% daily. • Organizing and facilitating stand up meetings or scrum, backlog refinement, meeting planning, team retrospectives, reviews on missing packages by ensuring visibility on information dissemination transparency and accountability.
• Collaborating and communicating with Area managers, Dispatch Managers, Delivery Service Partner Owners, and other stakeholders to reduce missing packages worth $10K daily and improve quality at 96% through Amazon leadership principles by strengthening delivery center relationships while by upholding agile methodologies.
Boler College of Business at John Carroll UniversityAdjunct Professor, Global Supply Chain
Jan. 2023University Heights, Ohio, United States• Empowering students through Scrum teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionally and deliver their presentation using agile methodologies such as individual interactions, transparency, and accountability. Tracking and communicating team velocity on assignments by using canvas and other educational interactive tools. • Collaborate, coordinate, and facilitate academic work through stakeholders such as faculty, students, and department chairs
Nov. 2020 - Apr. 2021Wichita, Kansas, United States• Managed an annual budget of $12M for delivery to customers, took appropriate actions for stakeholders to achieve 100% on-time delivery and saved revenue of $ 300k daily for 500+ B2B and B2C in 15 States in the United States.
• Used defined procedures to respond and resolved routine logistics issues to deliver business value to achieve 100 percent daily on-time dispatch~ increased revenue margins by 20%
Marriott InternationalManager, Core Services- Project Lead New Hire Project
Aug. 2018 - Nov. 2020Wichita, Kansas, United States• Led a pilot project with a budget of $ 1M on reducing attrition of new hires in all customer engagement centers in the North American Division. Outlined Project charter for building positive new hire experience first 90 days of hire to reduce attrition leading to ($100M) revenue increase in sales.
• Empowered Cross Functional teams to provide additional support to associates who needed extra support after 30 days of training through focus groups discussions, Daily Stand up meetings and Osmotic and Co-location strategies. • Led stakeholders to develop The New Hire Guidelines which encompassed all policies and procedures on taking calls and attendance for all Marriott International Call Centers in North America.
• Planned and forecasted new hires attrition reports and promptly dispatched to all managers for review to solicit feedback for the Human Resource Department. Collaborated with the IT infrastructure Analyst and Data Engineers to develop and maintain Dashboards for New Hires – increased New Hire Performance % ~of 30%
Marriott InternationalSales & Services Associate
Nov. 2017 - Aug. 2018Wichita, Kansas, United States• Processed guest reservations and briefed guests on reservation policies; achieved a conversion rate of 80% daily and generated revenue worth $200K monthly.
• Identified and handled reservation requests to ensure utmost customer satisfaction.