Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Network Power<100 people
RunmapsCTO | Co-Founder
Feb. 2018London, England, United KingdomContributions:
- Generated the idea and created a state-of-the-art digital application for active people with the best routes worldwide.
- Built a team of 6 professionals and led the development of the MVP in less than 3 months.
- Designed the whole infrastructure, project architecture and app’s back-end, handling up
to 50M race tracks and 3TB of data to ensure excellent functioning. Results:
- 1M miles, 5,000 parks in 195 countries analysed to create exceptional user experience.
- 10,000 downloads on AppStore and Google Play in total.
- Attracted an additional investment of 50,000 EUR after the MVP for marketing and global scaling purposes.
WordtoolCTO | Co-founder
Jul. 2022London, UKStealth project 🤫
GoSayCTO | Co-founder
Dec. 2014 - Mar. 2018London, England, United KingdomContributions:
- Created a novel B2B language-learning ecosystem, including the platform architecture, back office, content management system (CMS), webinar solution and infrastructure.
- Spearheaded the platform architecture design, implemented continuous integration (CI) practices with automated testing to strengthen the platform’s security and resilience.
- 12,000+ unique study materials.
- 400+ students from 5 large corporations.
- 90% course completion rate (ten times higher than the market benchmark)
- £140,000 in investment and later acquisition.
- Shaped the first product to offer a fully online solution in B2B education that meets strict corporate standards.
Feb. 2010 - Feb. 2013MoscowContributions and Results:
- Designed an architecture of the first e-book library, introducing book search, storage and reading position synchronisation features.
- Positively affected 3M+ users by introducing a variety of enhancements to the platform, transforming it to a trendsetter in the market.
- Introduced a new book storage format and reading data analytics system, which drastically improved user experience.
- Substantially decreased server load by 70%, expediting the product development process by 20% and the team member onboarding by a factor of 1.6.
- Implemented a completely novel self-publishing system from scratch, aggregating enormous data streams from reading books into royalties directly for the authors, starting a trend in the market.
- Increased the authors' fees fivefold compared to the traditional book publishing agencies, saving 40% of the author’s remuneration.
Thematic MediaWeb Developer
May. 2008 - May. 2009One of the few developers that developed habrahabr.ru, autokadabra.ru, respectiva.ru, dribbler.ru and atata.com
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work