Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
AmazonSupport Specialist - OPS - VAT
Oct. 2022India- Being up-skilled on VAT helps to understand and handle the seller’s enquiry regarding VAT services on Amazon - Communication on processes and product changes - Mentored and trained a batch of VAT associates in regards to the VAT process on Amazon and also walked them through to handling cases for the same
AmazonSeller Support Associate
Jun. 2021 - Apr. 2023India• Acted as the primary interface between Amazon and 3rd party sellers and demonstrated end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers for the North American and European Regions in the field of Selling on Amazon (SOA), Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA), and Value Added Tax (VAT). • Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions. • Provided prompt, efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants and work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures with different software including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues and build platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers. • Utilized as Point of Contact (POC)/Subject Matter Expert to support fellow associates during contacts. • Entrusted with qualitative analysis projects to help dive associate behavior and reduce unnecessary requests. • Liaised with other departments such as Customer Service, Business, CPM, CIM, ESR, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s Queries. • As an Individual Contributor, I am focused on few basic tasks which includes but not limited to acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, time-management, positive and professional demeanor and achieving the target without jeopardizing the quality of the result
Naukri.comSenior Executive Corporate Sales
Jan. 2020 - May. 2021Kolkata, West Bengal, India• Discussing business requirements of all kinds of clients, providing them recruitment solution.
• Research & develop database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, social media and other channels. Identified & evaluated potential markets.
• B2B, Managing client relationship & development of new business.
• Actively participated in price negotiation with vendors as well as buyers.
• Offer product intervention to boost sales.
• Prepare quarterly plans incorporating business strategy aimed at achieving sales target.
• Maintain record of product performance to determine future purchases.
• Document all commercial paper work & carry out all official formalities with vendors & clients.
HDFC BankSales Trainee
Feb. 2019 - May. 2019Kolkata Area, India• Successfully completed a study of ‘Impact of Digital Banking’ on customer satisfaction.
• Assisted the team in handling day to day banking operations.
Jan. 2016 - Feb. 2016Kolkata, West Bengal, India•Actively involved and successfully completed surveys for reputed corporate groups:
- Times of India (Survey conducted for top undergraduate and MBA college in India)
- D’décor (Survey conducted for Brand Preference)
- SYSKA (Survey conducted for Product & Brand Preference)
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work