BakeOne, Inc.Quality Assurance
Aug. 2017 - Nov. 2018Smyrna, Georgia, United States• Performed pre-operational inspections to lines and equipment, prior to product run on each shift, to ensure measures are taken to guarantee safety and quality standards are met
• Coordinates company HAACP activities on shift basis by verifying accuracy and functionality of X-Ray and metal detectors (CCP's) by running ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless-steel wands to ensure verification process
• Document results, make adjustments as needed, and if required place product on hold in event of non-conformance procedures or result during production
• Inspected incoming ingredients as needed and verified COA results to ensured meet facility's specs.
• Assure work in progress is held using proper procedures.
• Isolate and places “Hold” on any material, equipment, product, ingredient or packaging material that could pose food safety issue or compromise safety and/or quality
• Actively participates in resolution of Quality and Food Safety issues
• Complies with Bake One policies, procedures, and practices
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices, and SQF (Safe Quality Food) Standards, food safety and safety practices
• Manages electronic and paper files
• Inspected finish product to ensure its manufactured under local, state, federal regulations and consumers specifications
• Prepare a daily electronic report and inform any safety and/or quality issues along with resolution.