Keep in touch with meI'm using Intch to connect with new people. Use this link to open chat with me via Intch app
Minor HotelsCluster Digital Marketing Manager F&B
Jan. 2023Bangkok, Bangkok City, ThailandCluster FB Digital Marketing for Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, and Avani+ Riverside Bangkok.
Accountable for accelerating the digital marketing transformation journey for food and beverage to lead to revenue growth.
- Responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing strategies to promote our food and beverage products, increase brand awareness, and ultimately drive sales.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email, search engine marketing, and display advertising, and assist with social media advertisement.
-Drive, manage, and execute both long and short terms strategies for digital marketing and e-commerce on different key channels.
- Follow trends closely and implement creative concepts and experiences along with the food and beverage department.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations for future campaigns
- Work closely with the revenue and food and beverage teams to monitor performance and implement action plans.
- Manage table management marketing tools to increase revenue and increase revisits.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals, including setting goals, providing feedback, and facilitating career development
- Support business growth in line with company goals and KPIs while maintaining the marketing budget
- Responsible for innovating and managing the digital roadmap and digital products offering to improve acquisition and conversions
- Build strategic relationships with significant partners/techs/publishers to optimize digital channel performance, visibility, and other related marketing campaigns
-Accelerate maturity of digital marketing capability internally through consistency, empowerment, and sharing
Hungry HubSenior Key Account Manager
Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2023Bangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandSenior KAM for the category of Hotels and strategic restaurants. (over 200 accounts)
- Exceeded the GMV of Key accounts by over 250% during 1st year in the position.
- Contributed successfully to developing a new product - Staycation, while upselling room+services, and becoming the #1 most bookable package on the platform
- Contributed to the acquisition of over 50 Key Hotel accounts that elevated Hungry Hub's growth.
- Main project coordinator of the strategic marketing partnership - 'Eat Out with Marriott Bonvoy Thailand x Hungry Hub' - May-June 2022, over 45 Marriott participant Hotels - Revenue growth of 45%.
- Worked closely with the CEO/COO to plan and strategize business expansion overseas.
- Increased company revenue by launching a new paid campaign (Double Boost) with successful ROI for partners (Highest ROI 149x).
- Contributed to the high performance of 7 Hotel partners that were awarded in the 'Hungry Hub Red Table Awards 2022' ceremony in different categories.
- Successfully coordinated cross-functional teams consisting of up to 50 people.
- Boosted team efficiency by 15% by providing direction, guidance, and insights
Lawrence Pinto Co-Founder & CMO
Aug. 2017 - Oct. 2018Bangkok, Bangkok City, ThailandFounded in 2017, Lawrence Pinto is proud to traditionally handcraft and sell high-end shoes for Gentleman in the Luxury segment.
Based in Bangkok with own factory and workshop, having full command of all production and creative process and as well as quality control.
Diversified range of services such as MTM, Bespoke, and MTW.
*As Co-Founder I was one of the heads that initially designed the concept and define and adapt the company vision, growth strategy, and planning.
Oversee production and quality control.
Co-leading a team of local skilled shoemakers and salesman.
*As CMO I was responsible for:
Developing and managing campaigns across all MKT channels.
Product development & creative process
Implementation of sales & distribution strategy.
Partnership range from high-end tailoring shops to the most renowned luxury department stores.
The e-commerce and sales in a D2C, B2C environment
Market research following trends and testing new materials.
Social Media Management, SEO, PPC, SEM, Analytics, EDM and others.
Content idea and execution.
Sikder Group of CompaniesHead of Corporate Communications
Feb. 2017 - May. 2019Bangkok, Bangkok City, ThailandHead of Corporate Communications to The Chairman's Office.
Sectors of work:
Hospitality - Koi Signature Villa(Phuket); Koi Restaurant (Bangkok-Pre-opening); Carl's Junior Thailand; Real Estate - Iconic Tower (Future Project); Energy - PowerPac; ; Aviation - R&R Aviation; Banking - National Bank Limited. ; Media - Bangladesh Post.
- Effectively partnered with senior leaders and teams within the Organization to amplify key initiatives, resulting in increased employee engagement by 150%.
- Delivered an increase in brand awareness through the development and execution of an integrated communications strategy.
- Curated target audience lists across countries and industries, using a host of marketing channels and data sources to maintain and grow our community across the Asia Pacific.
- Responsible for supporting strategy, planning, and execution of communications.
- Successfully managed and coordinated multiple projects simultaneously while providing support to team members, resulting in increased efficiency by 25%.
- Succeeded in coordinating cross-functional teams consisting of up to 250 people.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to manage and support corporate communications initiatives, leading to the successful completion of all projects on time.
SofitelMarketing and Food and Beverage Manager
Dec. 2015 - Jan. 2017Laos, Luang PrabangPart of the team who rebranded Sofitel Luang Prabang and 3 Nagas MGallery by Sofitel. – Reporting directly to the GM and HM.
Double Key responsibilities:
* Marketing Manager: For Sofitel Luang Prabang and 3 Nagas MGallery - Areas of action are: F&B (Total of 2 Restaurants,1 Cooking Class, 1 Bakery/Ice cream Shop, 1 Pool Bar), Rooms and Leisure services (Spa).
- Evaluated the annual budget on a monthly basis for constant improvement in labor and Food and beverage costs for an improved P&L
- Successfully increased conversion rates by 15% through A/B testing and implementing new call-to-action strategies on Facebook ads
- Managed all social media platforms increasing engagement by 20% and growth of followers across platforms by 500%
- Manage SEM campaigns based on basic KPIs such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI actions
- Grew the blog's email list by 400% by implementing an effective lead magnet strategy and running ads
Successfully led a team of 3 in executing creative marketing campaigns that increased brand awareness by 25%
- Successfully increased brand awareness by partnering with local businesses and media outlets, resulting in a 20% increase in sales.
- Organized and executed 20 events with an average attendance of 75% of the venue's total capacity, resulting in a 10% increase in brand awareness.
* F&B Assistant Manager at Governor’s Grill Restaurant (Sofitel LP) and at 3 Nagas Restaurant.
- Responsible for excellent service way;
- Controlling all the activities in the F&B department;
- Forecasting and planning; Responsible for the guest’s satisfaction
- Applying and checking standards; Integrate, training, and lead the F&B team - Up-selling training
- Staff Schedule Planning as well as events and activities
Holy Moly Tours & LifestyleCO-Founder and CMO
Jan. 2015 - Oct. 2015Lisbon Area, PortugalTaylor made Tours around Lisbon (Vintage cars and motorbikes)
As Co-Founder I was one of the heads that initially designed the concept.
As CMO I’m responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives and develop areas such as business development, sales management, product development, marketing communications in both digital and traditional marketing, market research, and customer service.
Destination HostelsPublic Relations Manager
Sep. 2014 - Jan. 2015Lisbon Area, PortugalAward-winning 5* Hostel - Top 3 in Lisbon
- Address guests’ special requests
- Successfully running FAM trips that contributed to high-value media coverage
- Tour guests around the Hostel and showcase its services and surroundings
- Social Media management
- Prepare articles for corporate newsletters
- Develop advertising and marketing communications material
- Recommended successful ways to enhance the Hostel image on the basis of trends
- Write speeches for organizational leaders
th2- Consulting, training and image in tourism and hospitalityAssistant in Marketing & Sales
Mar. 2011 - Jul. 2011Lisbon Area, PortugalTasks:
Administrative and commercial support; Customer acquisition; Contact management and update of a customers database; Promoting programs to assist hoteliers; Development of customer service audit questionnaires and mystery guest quality control; Analysis of guest satisfaction questionnaires; Social Media update; Support to training and trade events organized by Th2
UniqueStays- life at ease ® - Selection of charming hotelsAssistant in Marketing & Sales Department
Mar. 2011 - Jul. 2011Lisbon Area, PortugalTasks:
Commercial assistant to promote the Hotel Club; Customer acquisition; Social Media Management, Content production, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce; Marketing and Sales; SEO, CSR, Development of the project - ‘Slow Travel by Unique Stays’ and presentations for every Hotel.
Turismo de PortugalHost of the 23rd Annual Conference and Competitions of Hotel and Tourism Schools of Europe
Oct. 2010 - Oct. 2010Lisbon Area, PortugalKey note speaker of opening and closing ceremony in Aula Magna and Beato Convent of the 23rd Annual Conference and Competitions of Hotel and Tourism Schools of Europe.
Intch is a Professional Networking App for the Future of Work