Johnson & JohnsonOffice Manager
Jan. 2021• Excellently coordinated and managed projects for the country such as healthcare product launches/promotions, employee retreats, stakeholder meetings, patient advocacy, and healthcare workers’ enlightenment campaigns. • Revamped the account receivable and payable process thus reducing the payment period from about 60 days to a maximum of 10 days and eradicating return/double payment issues or omission of receivables.
• Rendered administrative support to Accounting Team by coordinating payment receivables, payables, banking activities and vendors • Initiated an easy-to-use template to manage account receivable and payable to help the Team with updates on their vendor payments
• Relationship management of clients, external stakeholders such as vendors, third-party contractors, Health care professionals, and Organizations via telephone, email, or in-person
• Promoted outstanding employee experience by prompt resolution of their complaints and inquiry tickets raised by employees via HRIS • Supported the Country Manager with employee relations and management, smooth operation, research, project management, and coordination of the office, vendors, and employees.
• Used Microsoft Excel and BI to generate insights to help improve payment process, marketing activities, HCP needs analysis, and identify individual employees’ achieved sales versus target.
• Supervised and coached the Front Desk Officer and other administrative support staff to harness their knowledge and skills