Dec. 2020- QA tested to ensure the smooth functioning of each release
- Promptly stepped in responsibilities to identify areas where our app needed improvements, needed new features or complete revamps, and I took an active part in 10 product development cycles.
- Took an active part in ideation meetings. Using personal vision, user interviews, raw user data, and customer reviews we used to continually improve and simplify the UI, UX, and feature set of the app to better benefit adoption and retention.
- Developed a foundational understanding of SQL, which enabled me to effectively leverage our raw data for various analytical purposes. This process also provided me with insight into the structure of our database, which will be a valuable resource for future data analysis and reference.
- Become proficient with Figma, allowing me to suggest improvements and new features effectively so that design projects can be completed more quickly and effectively.
- Had 100+ discovery calls in a matter of 2 weeks using automated scheduling & distilled down the pool to 5 successful candidates.
- Introduced the new task management tool and automated the recruitment process using its powers.
- Drafted an NDA to protect the company's interest and IP during the Trial Task step of the recruitment, which involved working with the company's internal data.
- Formed & managed a team of 5 to 6 affiliate marketing partners to promote the app on Social Media platforms. This led to the user base growth from ^1000 to ~30k total users & up to 1000 Daily Active Users during the active period of 5 months that we employed this strategy.
- Drafted and negotiated the contracts for the affiliate partners that benefited both parties.
- Contributed to the development of cost control mechanisms with sql & excel to optimize expenses.
Other duties: product design, wireframing, bug reporting, formulating functional requirements, bookkeeping & balance sheet conciliation.